NFL Week 18 Power Rankings by Scott Lewis
NFL reporter Scott Lewis is back with his last Weekly Power Rankings of the NFL season!
SCOTT’S WEEKLY NFL POWER RANKINGS:
Another crazy week in the NFL is in the books & We all know the NFL is a week-to-week league. Things can change in a second but today let’s focus on the best 10 teams heading into the final week of the season.
1. Green Bay Packers: The Packers will end the regular season as the #1 team in on this list heading into the playoffs as they got a blowout win over Minnesota on Sunday to clinch the #1 seed in the NFC.
2. Tennessee Titans: The Titans jump 5 spots on this list after a blowout win over the Miami Dolphins and they will head into week 18 with Derrick Henry being activated & a chance to clinch the #1 seed in the AFC.
3. Cincinnati Bengals: Joey B & the rest of the Who Dey? Nation jump 6 spots on this list after their best win of the season against the Kansas City Chiefs to clinch the AFC North title & set themselves up for a shot at the #1 seed in the AFC.
4. Kansas City Chiefs: Despite a tough loss to Cincinnati the Chiefs can clinch the #1 seed in the AFC this Saturday with a win over the Broncos & a Titans loss to Houston.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Despite having to come back by double digits against the Jets of all teams & the crazy Antonio Brown situation the champs stay at the 5h spot on this list with that comeback win & a chance to clinch the #2 seed this Sunday.
6. Los Angeles Rams: The Rams jump a spot after their 5th win in a row in Baltimore, despite the up & down play of Matthew Stafford they have a chance to clinch the NFC West & the #2 seed this Sunday with a win over the Niners.
7. Dallas Cowboys: Dak & crew drop 4 spots on this list after a home loss to Arizona this past Sunday & a chance to also get the #2 seed this upcoming Saturday against their division rival Philadelphia Eagles.
8. Indianapolis Colts: The Colts drop 3 spots after a tough home loss on Sunday to the Raiders but they have a chance to lock up the AFC South this weekend with a win over Jacksonville.
9. Buffalo Bills: The Bills stay on this list after a win over Atlanta & a chance to clinch the AFC East with a win over the Jets on Sunday.
10. New England Patriots: The Pats stay at the 10 spot in the final week with a blowout home win over the Jaguars & a shot to win the AFC East this Sunday with a win over Miami & a Bills loss to the Jets.
TEAMS ON THE RISE:
No teams on the rise this week, its win or go home for teams on the fringe.