Weekly NFL Power Rankings - Week 10 by Scott Lewis
Scott is back with his weekly NFL Power rankings!
SCOTT’S WEEKLY NFL POWER RANKINGS:
Another crazy week in the NFL is in the books & We all know the NFL is a week-to-week league & things can change in a second but today let’s focus on the best 10 teams heading into week 11.
1. Tennessee Titans: The Titans move to 8-2 even without Derrick Henry & they look to get the #1 AFC seed as the schedule gets lighter.
2. Green Bay Packers: The Packers get a big win at home against Seattle with Rodgers back in the lineup & jump a spot on this list.
3. Arizona Cardinals: The Cards got blown out at home by Cam Newton & crew but this loss only dropped them to 8-2 & their best 2 players were out so they stay in the top 3
4. Dallas Cowboys: Jerry’s Boys bounce back after a bad loss by blowing out the Falcons at home and they jump 2 spots on the list.
5. New England Patriots: The Pats make their debut in the top 5 the defense is rolling & Mac Jones is growing as they try to make the kitchen hot for the Buffalo Bills
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Despite the 2 game losing streak the champs are still #1 in their division and are about to get some reinforcements with Gronk coming back from injury & AB not that far away.
7. Buffalo Bills: The Bills get on track & back on this list with a blowout win over the Jets.
8. Los Angeles Rams: The Rams drop 3 spots after back-to-back blowout losses despite signing Odell Beckham Jr & Von Miller. All eyes are on Matthew Stafford going forward.
9. Kansas City Chiefs: The Chiefs are coming off a blowout win against the Raiders where Mahomes looked like himself but we will find out what this team is really made of this Sunday against Dallas.
10. Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens coming off a bye week get ready for a big road game in Chicago to move to 7-3.
TEAMS ON THE RISE:
This week for my teams on the rise I’m going with a couple of fringe playoff teams who are teetering the line of playoffs & elimination. This week I’m going to go with the Browns, Colts, Steelers and Chargers. A couple more wins from these teams & they can finally right the ship & get some consistency and get back on this list.